Self Interview: Do It Yourself!
If you are shy, or don’t have much time to get together, here is your chance to share with others. Here is the basic structure of a “SCOD do it yourself interview”. Simply write responses for each of the lines below, email it to email@example.com and I will post it on the Blog for you.
SCOD Blog Self Interview
Name of Person interviewed: _______
Reason interviewed: ______________
1. Why did you start (Reason interviewed):
2. Give some advice for anyone wanting to do what you have done:
3. How do you view “Sustainability” in what you do?
4. What is your opinion of “Cooperatives”?
5. How important is “Organic” design in your life, as opposed to simple mechanical design? For example in the food you eat, buildings you live in, and work you do…
6. Do you have any other plans for future “Development” of these or any other goals?
Thank you, Blessed Be.