Interview for Noel Lana Tavano
BEGIN INTERVIEW for Noel Lana Tavano
1. Why did you start writing books?: I’ve read a lot of crappy books, and I felt I could too could write crappy books.
2. Give some advice for anyone wanting to do what you have done: I wouldn’t recommend it, but if you’re thinking about it just do it.
3. How do you view “Sustainability” in what you do? It would be nice, but everything in my life is a house of cards except husband.
4. What is your opinion of “Cooperatives”? They are strange animals but kind of fun.
5. How important is “Organic” design in your life, as opposed to simple mechanical design? For example in the food you eat, buildings you live in, and work you do… It’s easier if it flows.
6. Do you have any other plans for future “Development” of these or any other goals? I have no ambition. Somebody motivate me to work on my third book please.
Thank you, Blessed Be.