10 Eclectic Pagan Lessons
I am a pagan celtic wiccan shaman priest, and I thought I would share 10 lessons, or teachings that I have gotten from my wise elders and life experience.
As an eclectic pagan wiccan, there are a few core beliefs that I have. This means that these are things I believe every day of my life, and have since high school. Some of the ideas are more celtic, while others are more Buddhist, Native American, etc… I see them as very compatible spiritually. They are all a part of who I am. Here I will list a few of them.
1. Nature = what others call “The One God”
2. Elements = genderless aspects of Nature
3. Goddess = female aspect of Nature, divides into dual, triple, etc.
4. God = male aspect of Nature, divides into dual, triple, etc.
5. Try to harm none, do what thy will.
6. What we do comes back to us, in some form; sometimes multiplied.
7. Shit happens.
8. Seek positive aspects although often difficult, because negative are so easily destructive.
9. Magic = power, energy, will, creativity, mysteries, etc.
10. Try to make things better, and often it is the middle way; because nothing is as it should be, and yet everything is.
– Drogo F. Empedocles