Local Market Model
Local Economic Market Model for Books:
1. Local author sells a set of books to local core fans.
2. The core fans sell and give books to others.
3. The book sales expand exponentially by grassroots word of mouth.
4. Core fan base help local author to get their book for sale at local shops.
5. Local core fans act as dispensaries that make sales profits, by selling copies for more than they buy them from the author.
6. All parties benefit, because author includes the core fan base in the book!!
7. Author helps others with their businesses, and all use the book as a portfolio community collection.
(this market model can work with 5-100 first person contacts, however to function they all need to desire the product or believe in the cause the book supports or understand how person to person sales affects their friends directly)
This entry was posted on July 28, 2014 at 1:36 am and is filed under Economics, Individuals / Members / Monsters / Creative Writing with tags author, base, book, core, economics, fans, finances, local, market, model, sales, writer. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.